The Science Bundle contains three of my best selling science units:
Nutrition and Healthy Living Unit
The Nutrition and Healthy Living Unit contains a variety of 18 hands on and interactive activities to teach and get students excited about the importance of healthy eating and healthy living.
The learning outcomes of this unit are:
-To be able to differentiate the difference between healthy and non healthy foods.
-To be able to label and place foods appropriately in their basic food groups.
-To be able to describe why it is important to eat healthy foods and exercise regularly.
-To be able to describe what is needed in our bodies strong and healthy.
Table of Contents:
1. Healthy living Pre assessment sheet
2. Healthy living KWL
3. How many healthy foods can I list- partner activity.
4. Put foods into ‘healthy’ and ‘non healthy’ food bins
5. My healthy living journal
6. Agree/Disagree healthy living game
7. What healthy food am I? Game.
8. Sort the food group’s class activity.
9. Healthy food riddles
10. Mystery taste test includes: describe what you feel, smell, and taste slips.
11. Healthy Living mind maps including a criteria and self/teacher assessment page.
12. Healthy menu collages
13. Nutrition trivia
14. How to read a food label activity
15. Design a healthy food menu for a restaurant
16. Create an advertisement for a healthy food. Includes: a planning page, a fact collecting research page, script writing worksheet, and a self and teacher assessment page.
17. How many more words can you create from the letters ‘healthy living’…
18. Put these healthy foods in alphabetical order.
This weather unit contains 27 different weather activities for all of your student's different learning styles to get all your students excited about weather!
Table of Contents:
1. Weather KWL
2. What I know about weather graphic organiser
3. Weather types Venn diagram
4. Weather words in alphabetical order
5. How many words can you make out of...
6. Unscramble the weather words
7. My favourite type of weather worksheet
8. Weather vocabulary words
9. Weather journal
10. Graph the Weather
11. The four season art
12. The four seasons description worksheet
13. My weather fact booklet
14. My Cloud observation page
15. The 8 different types of clouds
16. Cotton ball cloud art
17. Weather classroom scavenger hunt
18. Make a rainbow science experiment
19. Scientific method page
20. What is a rainbow worksheet
21. Fog in a jar experiment
22. Ways we can help global warming poster
23. What is global warming worksheet
24. Wild weather flipbook
25. Weather story writing: story starters
26. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs lesson
27. Weather Clothes
The Plants Resource Package is full of ideas, worksheets, and activities to supplement your plants unit.
The outcomes for this unit are:
1. Students can demonstrate they know the life cycle of a plant.
2. Students can demonstrate that they know what plants need to grow.
3. Students can name all the parts of a plant.
4. Students can demonstrate their knowledge of plant related vocabulary words.
This resource package includes:
1. Plants self assessment grid
2. Plants KWL
3. The life cycle of a plant
4. Label the parts of the plant worksheet
5. Label the parts of the plant arts and crafts activity.
6. Plants vocabulary list
7. Unscramble the plants vocabulary words worksheet
8. Tips on growing plants in the classroom.
9. Plants observation sheet
10. Plants facts scavenger hunt
11. What I know about plants mind web
12. Venn diagram comparing: flowering vs. non flowering plants
13. My plants fact booklet.
14. Plants research assignment
15. Plants quiz
16. Answer Keys
Sold individually the unit plans cost $18.50 as a bundle they are now being sold as $14.99