Science Careers - Science Bulletin Board - STEM Careers - What is a scientist?
Also included in
- This career exploration bulletin board and scientist informational text bundle is perfect for grabbing your students' interests in a variety of science careers. Your students will love learning about different careers in STEM. Display the careers with a picture, short description, and choose the bulPrice $5.25Original Price $6.50Save $1.25
This career exploration bulletin board is perfect for grabbing your students' interests in a variety of science careers. Your students will love learning about different careers in STEM. Display the careers with a picture, short description, and choose the bulletin board title that best fits your classroom. This bulletin board can be used to connect science to future careers for your students. Students will learn about the variety of science careers that are available. View the preview to see more about this engaging careers bulletin board.
This resource includes:
- Labels for each science career (name of science job, description of career, and example image of scientist)
- Each career has an option to print a male or a female
- Full size printable page of science career in color
- Full size printable page of science career in black and white
- Bulletin Board Letters (3 Options): Science Careers, Careers in Science, So You Want to be a Scientist?
This resource includes images and titles for:
• Forensic Scientist
• Laboratory Technician
• Marine Biologist
Looking for more engaging social studies resources?
• Inventors: Informational Articles and Questions
• U.S. Presidents Informational Articles and Yearbook - Presidents Day!
Fun and Engaging Reading resources:
• Book Review Bulletin Board: Entire School Year!
Want to Save Money while shopping on TeachersPayTeachers?
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.