I sell individual foldables for $3 each, so this is seriously a smokin' hot deal
if you are looking for engaging, fun and content specific science foldables.
This bundle has everything you need to have the most awesome science interactive notebooks! Covers a huge variety of science concepts.
No Cutting Mess! Make the 2 sided copy, students fold while watching folding video, fill in by teacher instruction with he keys and add color to make it their own.
Fits into Interactive Notebook. Students love the original folds
and the handwritten doodles!
These 69 original Science Doodles Foldables (see list below) are from my 20 Bundles and the 3 SETS (EARTH, PHYSICAL and LIFE)
I have packaged just these foldables separately from the bundles and sets.
You do get all the Folding Movies and I included 3 powerpoints that are from the bundles. I am working on adding powerpoints that show the keys to these foldables, so check back for those soon and you can update this download.
All the foldables come in a blank student copy, a KEY for the teacher, and a colored KEY.
This bundle does not include any task cards, vocabulary sheets, labs, or weekly warm-ups. Those are all found in my bundles and sets. This is just all the foldables for the year.
LIST of FOLDABLES included:
1. Science Safety Rules
2. Rule Scenarios
3. Science Tools
4. The Scientific Method
5. Applying the Scientific Method
6. Classifying Matter
7. States of Matter
8. Properties of Water
10. Mixtures and Solutions
11. The Facts About Mixtures and Solutions
12. Energy MELTS
13. Energy MELTS Activity
14. Circuits, Series and Parallel
15. Circuits Comparison
16. Foldable 1 about Light
17. Foldable 2 about Light
18. Light Mind Map
19. Force and Motion
20. Changes in Motion and Position
21. All About Graphs
23. 5 Alternative Energy Sources
24. Alternative Energy Card Activity
26. Weather and Climate
27. Mapping Weather
28. Weather and Climate Tools
29. Understanding Fronts
30. Weather and Climate Comparison
31. The Water Cycle
32. The Water Cycle Notes
33. All the Water on the Earth
34. The Sun, Earth and Moon
35. Our Solar System
36. The Sun, Earth and Moon Comparison
37. Revolution and Rotation Model
38. Changes by Wind, Water, and Ice
39. Explain Changes
40. Where in the World are Canyons, Sand Dunes and Deltas?
41. Formation of Valleys
42. Triple Venn Diagram
43. Breaks It, Moves It, Drops It
44. Fossils: What Lived Before
45. Fossils: How They Are Made
46. Sedimentary Rock Processes
47. Fossil Fuels
48. How Oil, Natural Gas, and Coal Are Formed
49. 500 Million Years Ago
50. Where in the World Are Coal, Oil, and Natural Gas?
51. Fossil Fuel Venn Diagram
53. Adaptations of Structures & Functions in Environments
54. Adaptations Game
55. Environmental Changes (with the car and road)
56. Changes to the Environment (with the oil spill)
58. Living and Nonliving Things
59. Venn Diagram
60. Food Chains
61. Food Webs
62. Food Chains in Three Different Ecosystems
63. Complete Metamorphosis
64. Incomplete Metamorphosis
65. Comparing Complete and Incomplete Metamorphosis
66. Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen Cycle
67. Inherited Traits and Learned Behaviors
68. Inherited Traits and Learned Behaviors Activity
69. Find Someone Who