Science Experiments: Do you and your students love science experiments? This pack includes everything you need to plan for 10 different science experiments. Each experiment focuses on a different science topic. Some of the topics included are light, mass/volume, density, non-newtonian fluid, acid, chemical reaction, etc. The recording sheets are designed to have students make predictions and be actively engaged in thinking about science topics.
Each experiment includes a teacher guide (which includes the steps on how to complete the experiment, what it teaches us, and tips on conducting the experiment). There is also at least one recording sheet for each experiment. Some of them have multiple that you can chose from to fit your students' abilities.
There are also 1/2 page vocabulary posters included for some of the terms that are referred to in the experiments. You can print these and display them while you are discussing the experiments with your students.
Not enough time to do experiments in class? This pack also includes Science At Home Sheets- which gives parents the directions on how to complete the experiments.
The experiments included in this pack are:
1. Oobleck (Focus: Non-Newtonian Fluid)
2. Milk Swirls (Focus: Hyrdophillic and Hydrophobic)
3. Floating Egg (Focus: Density)
4. Squishy Egg (Focus: Acids)
5. Bag Pop (Focus: Chemical Reactions)
6. Lava Cup (Focus: Density)
7. Vanishing Quarter (Focus: Light Rays)
8. Mint Lightning (Focus: Electricity)
9. Cup and Water (Focus: Mass of a Gas)
10. Dancing Raisins (Focus: Density)
Still wondering about the contents? Download the preview to take a closer look!