Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Save planning time & easily add fun, hands-on science & STEM to your curriculum throughout the year with this money-saving bundle pack.
This bundle includes the following science resources:
Candy Science & STEM (exclusive to this bundle pack)
Rainbow Science (part of my St. Patrick's Day Bundle)
The step by step directions with photos make for easy preparation and set-up.
The coordinating recording pages test students' understanding and allow them to record results.
Also includes step by step directions with photos on how to use the free app Pic Collage (Pic Kids) to complete some of the coordinating pages for easy technology integration. This teaches students how to use technology as a tool to record their results, make predictions, etc.
You receive the following science experiments and STEM activities in this bundle pack (please see the preview file for sample pictures):
Apple Science & STEM
• What’s Inside an Apple? activity and page
• The Parts of an Apple Word Wall Cards with real photographs so students can relate them to the real world and to the experiments
• The Parts of an Apple Activity that allows students to closely observe each part of an apple
• 2 Apple Craftivities
• Label the Parts of an Apple Pages (2 cut and paste pages and 2 word bank pages)
• Sink or Float Apple Experiment and page
• Apple Boats STEM activity and page (students build apple sailboats)
• Apple Tower STEM Challenge and page (students build towers using apple pieces and toothpicks)
• What Keeps an Apple From Turning Brown? experiment and pages
• Apple graphing activities and pages (What is your favorite apple? and What is your favorite way to eat an apple?)
• Jumping Apple Seeds Experiment and page
• Bonus Activity – Apple Volcano
Pumpkin Science & STEM
• Parts of a Pumpkin Word Wall Cards with real, full-color photographs
• Parts of a Pumpkin Activity with labels and page
• Parts of a Pumpkin Printable Labeling Pages (2)
• Parts of a Pumpkin Craft
• Pumpkin Sink or Float Experiment that tests 3 types of pumpkins & recording page
• Pumpkin Investigations (3 different recording pages & a variety of activities from which to choose)
• Pumpkin Tower STEM Challenge & recording page
• What Dissolves Candy Pumpkins Experiment 1 with recording page
• What Dissolves Candy Pumpkins Experiment 2 with recording page
• Pumpkin Density Experiment with recording page
• Pumpkin Boats STEM with recording page
• Pumpkin Catapult STEM with recording page
• Bonus Activities (pumpkin volcano, how to dye pumpkin seeds, pumpkin carving)
• How to Incorporate Technology (Pic Collage & Seesaw)
Water Cycle Experiments
• step by step instructions for 3 water cycle experiments
• coordinating pages for each experiment that test students' understanding
• instructions for using several of the pages in the free app Pic Collage or Pic Kids for technology integration
• 2 sets of word wall cards (hand drawn pictures & real photographs) for the following water cycle words - evaporation, collection, precipitation, condensation
• a water cycle wheel craftivity
• a water cycle and rain book list
• 4 bonus crafts
• a count the raindrops math activity
Plants & Flowers Science
• Dissecting a Flower / Parts of a Flower Activity
• Parts of a Flower Labels & Activities
• Parts of a Flower Word Wall Cards (with real photos)
• Parts of a Flower Craftivities
• Parts of a Flower Puzzle
• Parts of a Flower Printable Pages
• 2 How Plants Drink Experiments & Pages
• What Liquid is Best for Growing Seeds? Experiment & Recording Page
• Do Plants Need Light? Experiment & Recording Page
• What Do Plants Need to Grow? Pages
• Growing Grass Science Activity & Pages
• Sprouting Seeds Experiments & Coordinating Plant Journals (3 different variations)
• Bonus Activity – Flower Play Dough Recipe
Christmas Science & STEM
• Christmas Cookie Cutter Baking Soda & Vinegar Experiment
• Dancing Cranberries & Jingle Bells Experiments
• Magic Milk Color Mixing
• Pine Cone Science Experiment
• Christmas Sink or Float
• Gum Drop Challenge
• What Dissolves a Candy Cane the Quickest?
• Dissolving Peppermints Experiment
• Holiday Static Electricity
• Jingle Bell STEM Activity
• Magnets & Jingle Bells Activities
• Magnet & Jingle Bell Mazes
Snow Science & STEM
• Snow sink or float experiment, 2 student recording sheets
• Snowman building STEM activity, criteria sheet, 2 student recording sheets
• Color mixing with snow experiment, student recording sheet
• Painting with snow activity
• How much liquid is in snow? experiment, What Makes it Snow? diagram, student recording sheet
• How fast does snow melt? experiment, student recording sheet
• What melts snow the quickest? experiment, student recording sheet
• Catching snowflakes activity, journal page
• How clean is snow? experiment, student recording sheet
• Mixing oil and snow experiment, student recording sheet
• Alka-Seltzer snow experiment, student recording sheet
• Igloo building activity, Facts About Igloos page, student recording sheet
• Snow volcano, journal page
Valentine Science & STEM
• Fizzing Hearts Experiment
• Candy Hearts Sink or Float
• Candy Hearts STEM Challenge
• "Heart a Stack"
• Dancing and Flying Hearts
• Magic Milk Marbled Hearts
• Sweet Heart Experiment
• What Dissolves Candy Hearts the Quickest?
• Dissolving Candy Hearts Experiment
Easter Science & STEM
• Egg Stacking Challenge
• Easter Peeps Boats STEM Challenge
• Egg Rocket Races
• Easter Egg Sink or Float
• Getting Your Eggs in a Row (weight and mass)
• Egg Roll Races on Ramps
• Explosive Egg Dyeing Experiment
• Jelly Bean Rainbows
• What Dissolves Jelly Beans the Quickest? Variation 1 (water & vinegar)
• What Dissolves Jelly Beans the Quickest? Variation 2 (hot, warm, cold water)
• What Dissolves Jelly Beans the Quickest? Variation 3 (variety of liquids)
• Attractive Easter Eggs (magnetism)
• Can You Break an Egg? Challenge
• Bonus: Easter Peeps Play Dough
Rainbow Science Activities
• Make Your Own Rainbow science activity
• Skittles Density Rainbow science experiment
• A Rainbow is...craftivity
• Colors of the Rainbow relay race game
Sun Science Experiments & STEM, Solar Energy Science
• Sun versus Shade Experiment
• What Absorbs More Heat? Experiment
• Dry Up Experiment
• Solar Oven Experiment
• Sun Prints Experiment
• Why Do We Need Sunscreen? Experiment
• Light Box Experiment
• Making Shadows Experiment
• Sundial Experiments - Paper Plate Sundial & Human Sundial
Candy Science (perfect use for leftover Halloween candy!)
• Candy Sink or Float
• What Dissolves Candy Corn Experiment 1
• What Dissolves Candy Corn Experiment 2
• Candy Corn Stacking Challenge
Please note that these experiments require additional materials that are NOT included in this resource.
♥ ♥ What other educators are saying about this resource: ♥ ♥
"This is a must have for every classroom! Love this resource!" - Morgan C.
"This was the best resource I have bought on tpt. My second graders are loving the stem inside and it's so easy for me to follow. I love that it will last the whole year. Worth the buy!" - Danielle M.
"This is an outstanding unit! Everything is clearly laid out. The recording sheets are wonderful! I especially like the "Apple Science and Stem" theme and can't wait to use it next year! Thanks so much!" - Sandra B.
"I have loved these activities but my students have loved them even more. We completed the Christmas experiments the whole week before winter break. My students looked forward to each activity and walked into the classroom each morning wondering what the day's experiment would be. I have used experiments from some of the other files throughout our curriculum and those have gone just as well. What a great addition to my science resources!" - Lindsay L.
"I love how descriptive these science projects are. Some units I have seen don't explain the why of the experiments and these do. The pictures are so helpful and we have loved every one we have done so far." - Heather B.
"I looked at and purchased a couple different supplemental science experiments packs off TPT and this is my favorite one by far!! Fun and engaging experiments along with worksheets that are clear and easy to use with kinders. I love how the activities are ordered by themes and have helpful photos of real life examples/steps. This is well worth the purchase! Thank you!" - Stacey E.
"These experiments are great for some hands on learning with my kiddos. Their parents are also enjoying the fun ideas to do with their kids at home!" - Kacie G.
"Absolutely love this unit! My students have so much fun learning about science through the stem science activities." - Teresa M.
"I love this bundle!! I have to add in a Content time next school year and am loving the options this provides to use as units throughout the different seasons. I love the worksheets that go along with it, makes it easy to set up an experiment and have recording sheets ready to go." - Nicole R.
"I love how simple it is to incorporate science!" - TeacherSpark
"This bundle is amazing! I have really been enjoying all of the different activities that are included. They are so easy to follow and the worksheets are so kids friendly that I am in love with this entire Bundle!! Thank you sooo much! :)" - Laura G.
"Used this for children to try at home during quarantine! Easy to prep, and feedback from parents said that the activities were easy to do!" - Nur A.
"I loved how I could use them digitally on seesaw or in class!" - Casey E.
"I used this resource with my remote learners on Seesaw as well as my in class learners. They love experiment day in our schedule. Thanks! It was exactly what I was looking for and easy to add to my seesaw account as well to print and just use with very little prep needed." - Leigh Ann N.
"I teach Kindergarten and 1st grade enrichment and have used different units for each grade. They love them all! I am excited to see how I can change up our units this year to include the unused topics from last year. It's an amazing product with many different options." - Allison O.
You may also like:
Be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• CLICK HERE to become a follower.