In this collection there are five science experiments and/or demos depending on how you set it up in your class. They are sure to get your students' attention. These demos are great for teaching specific concepts or can be used as fun beginning of the year or end of the year activities. The demonstrations/experiments in this packet are:
1. Glow stick demonstration/experiment
2. Can crushing demo/lab
3. Elephant's toothpaste demo/lab
4. Batteries and water demonstration/lab
5. Shattering Marbles demonstration/lab
Each demo/experiment includes:
1. A materials section and a procedure section so you will know just how to run the demonstration.
2. A list of science principles that can be taught through that demonstration or experiment.
3. The most creative demonstrations/experiments that ALWAYS get the kids excited to be in class.
4. Pictures to help explain the demonstrations/experiments.
Each demonstration can also be used to teach the scientific method in a fun way. Its great because the kids will be involved in the process of predicting what will happen next because they will WANT to know what happens next. They are great cooperative learning activities as well.
***Note: If you are interested in student worksheets or lab write-ups for the students for each of these experiments/demonstrations, visit my store to purchase these. Feel free to contact me if the demonstrations are not going as you planned. I am happy to help.
***I did not create each of these demonstrations. They are experiments I have found over the years of teaching and I have compiled them all in one place and tweaked them to better fit in my classroom or to better teach a concept.