Bring science into your language arts block with this set of fact and opinion task cards! Students will use the task cards to practice identifying facts and opinions in science-themed nonfiction text. Use one activity to review language arts skills and science content at the same time!
These task cards are great to use for morning work, early finishers, reading/science centers, a quick warmup to a reading or science lesson, and even assessment.
- identify whether a sentence is a fact or opinion
- identify whether an underlined sentence in a short text is a fact or opinion
- identify which sentence is a fact/opinion
- rewrite facts as opinions and vice versa
- 20 printer-friendly task cards
- student recording sheet
- answer key
- directions for preparation and use
This resource supports Reading SOL 5.6i and topics covered in the 4th and 5th grade Virginia Science SOLs.
These task cards are a great extension to my Facts and Opinions resource!
Thanks for visiting my store!
CLICK HERE for more science resources!