Use this easy science fair project with individual students, or with your class as a whole. This quick and engaging experiment gives students insight into how water is transferred in plants.
The pages included in this resource are editable so that you can tailor them to your
Check out my other science resources:
• Kindergarten Science - Interactive Journal
• 5 Senses - Hearing vs. Taste
• Earth's Composition
• I know a Pumpkin Inside and Out!
• Pumpkin Life Cycle
• Science for Readers and Writers - Arctic Animals
• Weather - A Kindergarten Digital Science Resource
If you would like to see how we did this in our classroom, check out my blog post at:
Mrs. B's Beehive Blog
Connect With Me!
Mrs. B's Beehive on Facebook
Mrs. B's Beehive on Instagram
Mrs. B's Beehive on TPT