PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A science project for your science fair! This is a complete science fair experiment. It includes printables for your tri-fold, photos of the apples in this science project, and possible student hypotheses, observations, and conclusions. Step-by-step, How to Present the Lesson.
Just print out, add your class name, additional children’s quotes and drawings (if you’d like), and glue onto a tri-fold, which you may purchase at an office, school or craft supply store for about $5.00.
The standard tri-fold, 48” w X 36 h” is ideal.
GREAT FOR YOUR FALL UNIT ON APPLES!
Save $ with a BUNDLE of 3 SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS
· Introduce kids to the scientific method – With a fascinating experiment
· Teach kids how to create their own science fair project – Using The Scientific Method
· Set up your science project tri-fold easily – With Step-by-Step instructions
· Discover how to make your science project trifold "pop!" – So it will STAND OUT at your school science fair
Customize as much or as little you’d like…
· Add children’s customized hypotheses, observations, or conclusions
· Create a small graph of the children’s hypotheses
· Use decorative letters for your title
· Add your own materials to display with the tri-fold
· The writing is on borderless paper so you may choose which pages to use, as well as the layout
· The number of tri-fold pages is 23
· Perfect for Grades K – 2, and adaptable for Grades 3 – 5
· Common Core Aligned
• Add your own green and red apple to display with the tri-fold. Apples will take approximately 4 weeks to rot.
• Or, use the photos of apples included here
I hope you enjoy your science fair project kit…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
It will take approximately 4 weeks for apples to rot, with typical room temperatures. Soft or bruised apples placed in a small, warm box will rot faster. So will organic apples with no wax coating. If you place the apples in a brown paper bag, the naturally present enzymes that cause growth and decay, will emit ethylene oxide and the apples will ripen much faster. Don't refrigerate the apples.
You may also like to try this science fair project:
Or, save $ with a BUNDLE of 3 Science Experiments:
© 2015 Renee Dawn
Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting.