This is a complete science fair experiment. It includes printables for your tri-fold, photos of the bananas in this science project, and possible student hypotheses, observations, and conclusions. How to Present the Lesson, step-by-step.
Just print out, add your class name, additional children’s quotes and drawings (if you’d like), and glue onto a tri-fold, which you may purchase at an office, school or craft supply store for about $5.00.
The standard tri-fold, 48” w X 36 h” is ideal.
Science Question: Which Color Banana Tastes Sweeter--Yellow or Brown? (Young children's guesses may surprise you!)
Save $ with a BUNDLE of 3 SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS
· Introduce kids to the scientific method – With a fascinating experiment
· Teach kids how to create their own science fair project – Using The Scientific Method
· Set up your science project tri-fold easily – With Step-by-Step instructions
· Discover how to make your science project trifold "pop!" – So it will STAND OUT at your school science fair
Customize as much or as little you’d like…
· Add children’s customized hypotheses, observations, or conclusions
· Create a small graph of the children’s hypotheses
· Use decorative letters for your title
· Add your own materials to display with the tri-fold
· The writing is on borderless paper so you may choose which pages to use, as well as the layout
· The number of tri-fold pages is 21
· Perfect for Grades K – 2, and adaptable for Grades 3 – 5
· Common Core Aligned
• Add your own yellow and brown bananas to display with the tri-fold. Bananas will take about 7 days to turn brown.
• Or, use the photos of bananas included here.
I hope you enjoy your science fair project kit…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
You may also like to try these science fair projects:
Will A Bean Sprout if it Has Missing Parts?
Which Color Apple Will Rot Faster--Red or Green?
Or, save $ with a BUNDLE of 3 Science Experiments:
Science Fair Project - BUNDLE of 3 EXPERIMENTS
© 2015 Renee Dawn
Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting.