A science experiment for your science fair! This is a complete science fair project, including printables for your tri-fold, photos of the bananas in this science project, and possible student hypotheses.
Just print out, add your class name, additional children’s quotes and drawings (if you’d like), and glue onto a tri-fold, which you may purchase at an office, school or craft supply store for about $5.00.
The standard tri-fold, 48” w X 36 h” is ideal.
The writing is on borderless paper so you may choose which pages to use, as well as the layout. The Tri-fold pages total 21.
Science Question: Which Color Banana Tastes Sweeter--Yellow or Brown? (Young children's guesses may surprise you!)
• Print onto various colored paper (especially the Title Page).
• Mount sheets onto colored paper before you glue to the tri-fold.
• Re-create a title out of decorative letters.
• Add children’s customized hypotheses, observations, or results.
• Add your own yellow and brown bananas to display with the tri-fold. Bananas will take about 7 days to turn brown.
• Or, use the photos of bananas included here.
• You may create a small graph of the children’s hypotheses.
Common Core Aligned.
For a large, colorful view of these pages, simply open the PDF on your Smartboard.
Perfect for Grades K – 2. It will also work as a science fair project in Grades 3 - 5. It's a great way to teach kids how to create a science fair project using the scientific method.
--Step-by-Step instructions to set up your science project tri-fold
--The Scientific Method outline
--How to make your science project trifold "pop!"
I hope you enjoy your science fair project kit…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
You may also like to try these science fair projects:
Will A Bean Sprout if it Has Missing Parts?
Which Color Apple Will Rot Faster--Red or Green?
Or, save $ with a BUNDLE of 3 Science Experiments:
Science Fair Project - BUNDLE of 3 EXPERIMENTS
Or this science-related product:
Brain Breaks for the 5 Senses
© 2015 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer)