This is a complete step-by-step Science Fair Project Handbook.
I have attached 2 parts:
1. Guidelines/Rules/Information Handbook- This is a step-by-step explanation for a guided approach to creating a science fair project. I have included a timeline template, parent letter, examples of each step, topic ideas that are hyper-linked, additional websites and even the oral presentation guidelines.
(This is great if printed like a booklet on computer printer)
2. Student handbook is the student template booklet that has students do their project in steps. Each step can be graded and reviewed, then proceed to next step. Templates have guided responses if needed.
The steps included:
Science Fair Packet
Set-up a Log Notebook
• Cite 3 or more sources.
• Form a Hypothesis.
Design an Experiment:
• List Materials.
• Write Procedure.
• Identify variables.
• Identify Control Group (if applicable).
• Create a data collection table.
• Collect Data.
• Take Pictures.
• Create Graphs.
• Write Results
• Compare to hypothesis.
• Write Conclusion & Application.
Write the Abstract & Bibliography
Create the Display Board
All documents are Editable to meet the needs of your school.