Help students prepare successful science fair projects with this handy resource!
All of the projects:
• meet the Next Generation Science Standards*
• follow the guidelines of the scientific method
• connect to STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) education concepts
• include ideas for life science, physical science, and earth and space sciences
• are interesting and easy to make
• include easy-to-follow directions and helpful background information
• require inexpensive materials that can usually be found at school or at home
Use the versatile ideas in this bundle for individuals or groups of students. Assign one project to each student, or have a group of students work together on a single project. Several students can also work separately on the same project and then come together at the end to compare their results. By completing these projects, students will develop a greater understanding of science by actively engaging in inquiries that are interesting and important to them.
Materials contained in this bundle:
• 14 project ideas with easy-to-follow directions and background information
• Guidelines for following the scientific method
• Guidelines for preparing a science fair project display
• Project connections to the Next Generation Science Standards, including STEM concepts
Need additional STEM activity resources? Look for these other engaging activity bundles:
• STEM Activities: Physical
• STEM Activities: Life Science
• STEM Activities: Earth and Space Science
*Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.