This resource can be used to:
1) Grade your science fair
2) Provide students an exemplar science fair write up (this can be pasted onto a tri-fold board for students to view, or it can be printed directly and given to each science fair group)
3) Provide students a lab report rough draft that guides them through each step of the scientific method and requires your signature of approval before moving onto the next step
4) Winning Certificates that will need to be modified with your own school's name
Your purchase provides you with access to the following resources:
1) Science Fair Rubric (Word)
2) Lab Report Rough Draft (Word)
3) Exemplar Science Fair Project (Word)
4) 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place and Class Favorite Certificates (Powerpoint)
Colorado 6.1.4.NS.2 Ask testable questions, make a falsifiable hypothesis, and design an inquiry based method to find an answer.
Colorado 6.1.1.NS.4 Recognize and describe the ethical traditions of science: value peer review; truthful reporting of methods and outcomes; making work public, and sharing a lens of professional skepticism when reviewing the work of others.