A Force is Really Just a Push or Pull
-Use for instruction or assessment
-Booklet is in black and white except for main character: Zel
-detailed instructions for 2 sided copying included at the end of the booklet
Booklet is two pages on one side with two-sided copying.
Character Zel asks questions regarding pushes and pulls.
• Elevator button-push or pull?
• Train Engine with cars-push or pull?
• Soda can tab-push or pull?
• Grocery cart-push or pull?
• Soccer ball-push or pull?
• Corn husking-push or pull?
• Thumb tacks-push or pull?
• Loose tooth-push or pull?
• Dog toy-push or pull?
• Covered wagon-push or pull?
• Bird feeder-push and pull
• Draw an example of a push.
• Draw an example of a pull.
Suitable grades 1-3.
No answer key provided
Clean open look.
Printing Instruction Support:
To Print this document from the PDF file Select the Following:
Pages to Print
Pages 1-18 in the window.
Page Sizing & Handling: Select “Multiple”
Pages per sheet: Select “2”
Page Order: Select Horizontal
Orientation: Select Portrait
Picture on the right side should show a page 11 x 8.5 . . .
“End” is on the left and “Cover” page is on the right.