Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save 40% by purchasing all my PAPERLESS & EDITABLE science history bell ringers!
This is a GROWING Bundle. PLEASE READ:
• Products with "active" links are currently included in the bundle.
• Resources are uploaded to this bundle as they are completed. I do not wait to upload new resources.
• The price of this bundle will increase as additional materials are added.
About this Product
This 100% PAPERLESS AND EDITABLE resource includes prompts that cite significant scientific achievements or events that occurred each day of the year. The prompts cite incidents relating to earth science, life science, medicine, physics, astronomy and space exploration, environment and engineering. Two reflection questions are included with each prompt to stimulate students in a directed response to the event.
• Download a FREE paperless & editable version of August Science History Bell Ringers
• Purchase a printable version of the year-long Science History Bell Ringer Bundle
• This bundle does NOT include printable Science History Bell Ringers
This bundle includes the following Bell Ringers:
• January Science History Bell Ringers
• February Science History Bell Ringers
• March Science History Bell Ringers
• April Science History Bell Ringers
• May Science History Bell Ringers
• June Science History Bell Ringers
• July Science History Bell Ringers
• December Science History Bell Ringers
This resource can be used for:
✓ Bell ringers or warmups to begin a lesson
✓ Exit slips to end a lesson
✓ Enrichment (for early finishers)
✓ Facilitation of discussion about science and history
• The product is a 100% editable PowerPoint (.pptx) file.
• Fonts are safe for use with most Microsoft Office versions.
• Reflection questions are open-ended. Key not included.
• YouTube links to short videos are included for several events.
• This resource is most appropriate for middle school or high school students.
• The resource prioritizes the most significant scientific event that occurs each day.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).