Interactive notebooks are an excellent way to organize any curriculum, but they are challenging to implement. These are all the files I use to set up my Science Interactive Notebooks at the beginning of the year.
Included in the bundle:
1. Teacher/student directions for notebook set-up (Can be used as slides or handouts)
2. Science Interactive Notebook labels (for 2” x 4” labels)
3. Left-hand Pages description
4. Right-hand Pages description
5. Interactive Journal Guidelines
6. Table of Contents blackline master
7. Notebook Grading Sheet
These are not grade-level specific, so they are versatile and useful for all upper grades.
These files are for personal classroom use only. Thank you for directing those interested in this product to my TPT page!