Use to plan any science investigation. Includes one colour version to enlarge to poster size and a black line version for student use.
Focus on fair testing:
- factors that might affect the outcome of the investigation
- the variable
- what to measure
- what to keep the same
I use the colour poster version whole class with sticky notes:
1. we brainstorm the factors that might affect an investigation outcome and they go on sticky notes on the top section.
2. we decide on the detail of the investigation - what are we wondering
3. we choose the variable and move that sticky note to the green space
4. we decide what we will measure
6. we move other sticky notes to show what we will keep the same
Helps students to understand a fair test, supports them as they develop an understanding of scientific process.
If you like this product, please rate it and leave me feedback! If you have any problems with it, post a message in the questions area to let me know.