Included in this zip file are:
1. Growing Animals Science Lab Report- The template includes the procedures, materials, and testable question
2. Growing Animals Science Lab Data Sheet - a corresponding data sheet to record information for the lab
3. Blank Science Lab Report-This is a docx version of the Growing Animals Science Lab with lines instead of filled in testable question, materials, and procedures. This lab can be used for any science experiment done in class, an outline for a science project, etc.
The organizer has sections for: testable question, problem/purpose, hypothesis, materials, procedures, results, analysis, and conclusion
For the growing animals experiment, you will need:
1. 3 polymer animals per partner pair or student group
3. 3 containers per partner pair or student group
4. water (ice cold, tap, warm)
5. masking tape to label the containers
The students should know how to do a bar graph with correct labels and how to measure using centimeters beforehand. For the warm water, you may want to add hot water into the water when it cools down about three times throughout the day OR if you group the warm water polymer animals together as a class, you can purchase a water tank heater (made for fish). I put 72 hours for the experiment before the animals are taken out to measure again for size.