Looking for a really fun way to review lab safety with your students? Look no further because this game is SO MUCH FUN!!!
Content covered in this game:
-safety equipment (eye wash station, emergency shower, fire blanket, fire extinguisher, safety goggles)
-safety symbols (electric shock, fumes, corrosive chemical)
-how to properly carry sharp objects
-and tons more!
Here's how to play the game:
1) Each team will take turns choosing a number. The number can lead to questions worth 5, 10, and 15 points or it can lead to a ZONK or a DOUBLE ZONK.
2) If a question appears, the team must answer it correctly to earn the points for that question.
3) If a ZONK appears, the team will lose their turn.
4) If a DOUBLE ZONK appears, the team will lose their turn and lose 10 points!
5) When all the questions have been asked, the game is over & the team with the most points wins.
6) Have fun!
My kids had a blast playing this & I hope yours will too!
The cute font I used (& you can download for FREE!!) is:
KG's Shake if Off "Chunky"
Other Zonk! Games you may be interested in:
Zonk! Energy Edition
Zonk! Metric Measurement Edition
Zonk! Simple Machines Edition
Zonk! Solids, Liquids & Gases Edition
Zonk! Sound Edition