Magnet cue card.
2. Foldable for example of things that can be attracted by a magnet. You can use Brainpopjr’s “Magnets” video to help teach about magnets.
3. Foldable for example of things that CANNOT be attracted by a magnet.
4. Foldable to sort out example of things that can and cannot be attracted by a magnet. Suggestion: can be glued into daily journal.
5. 8 Pg. Coloring Magnet booklet. (Run front to back: cover page with 2,7. Run pgs 6,3 with pgs 4,5. And that’s your booklet.
6. Two activity worksheets to draw or collage magnetic or non magnetic examples.
7. Sorting magnetic and non-magnetic objects activity sheet.