Also included in
- Our Science Process Bundle gives you 280 time saving pages working with science, observation, experiments, data, experimental error and conclusions. Designed for one month of class, these easy science lessons include graphically rich, editable presentations, hands on activities, homework, interactiv$45.90$51.00Save $5.10
Observations are the foundation of all science. This product is a flexible, visually engaging, complete 2 to a3-day lesson on observations for middle school science. Going online, teaching face to face, or a little of both, this package has you covered. Everything you need is included in the 54-page document, scribble notes, task cards, bell ringers, online practiceand an editable presentation. Students learn types of observation and an introduction to the metric system in science. Originally designed for a mainstream 7th grade classroom, this lesson can be modified for lower or upper grades. The first and last lesson in this series can be found following these links. Lesson 1Lesson 3: Experiments
- Quantitative Observations
- Qualitative Observations
- Metric System
- Metric Prefixes
When you purchase this resource, you'll receive:
- Google Interactive
- Doodly Video
- Editable Lesson Presentation
- Scribble Notes
- In class reinforcement activity
- Task Card Lab Activities
- Closure questions
- Quizizz Review
- Lesson plan with help videos
Want to learn more? Click on the green "Preview" button above! ?
You may also enjoy:
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
Pinterest: Mike in the Middle School