Science Podcast PBL project
There are a lot of scientific misconceptions out there- have students research one and debunk it for their peers!
In this project students will:
1. Choose a scientific myth or misconception to debunk
2. Conduct background research
3. Write and record a podcast episode to debunk the myth
Students will need access to computers and create accounts on anchor.fm
What this product includes:
- This product is 100% editable!
- Teacher guide and planning sheets
- Entry event
- Student templates- brainstorming, background research pages, transcript drafting, and peer editing
- Grading rubrics for peer evaluations and podcast final product
- Sample podcast
What this product does not include:
- Prior to this lesson students should have experience finding and analyzing reliable sources and citing their work in APA format.
-This resource is not a print-and-go resource that you can implement tomorrow. It is a resource that will require some planning on your part before implementation.
- This resource is not for small, out of class projects. True PBL is student driven, inquiry based, multi-disciplinary, problem solving process with a public product. Depending on how much class time you devote to this project it can take up to 3 weeks.
You might also be interested in:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits that can be used for future purchases!
♻️ Check out my blog
♻️ Follow me on facebook
♻️ Follow me on instagram
♻️ Follow me on pinterest