I LOVE lapbooks! I think they are a fantastic way to get students engaged and excited about a unit.
This lapbook is all about ponds! There is a colored version with real pictures as well as a black and white version where students can draw or color the picture.
* Cover for the lapbook
* I wonder (fill in 2 things student wonder about ponds)
* Toad and frog compare
* Vocabulary pocket
* 20 vocabulary cards
* Definitions for all 20 words
* Flap chart for pond plants
* Food chain booklet flap
* Amphibian and reptile compare flaps
* Pond attributes flap
* What I learned about ponds response sheet
This set includes pictures so you can see exactly how each piece is built. There are final pictures to show what the folder will look like when you are done!