SCIENCE POWERPOINT LESSON (GENERAL SCI) (GRADES 4-8)
* How much do your students know about general science? Let’s find out!
* This 74-slide powerpoint lesson will teach your students some great facts about science!
* They will get actively involved in this lesson because they must write down all the answers (if they know them - if not, they’ll learn something new!)
* There are FOUR main parts to this powerpoint lesson. They are:
Part 1 – MULTIPLE CHOICE (15 questions); each question has 4 answers to choose from;
Part 2 – EITHER OR (14 questions); when the answer is given, a Science Fact appears and teaches your students something new!
Part 3 – FILL IN THE BLANKS (10 questions); students TRY to fill in the blanks with the correct answers; ACCEPT ANY REASONABLE ANSWERS for this section;
Part 4 – TRUE OR FALSE (10 questions); students must select “true or false” to answer each question; any FALSE answer prompts a Science Fact to appear and explain why it’s false;
* TAKE A LOOK AT THE 29-SLIDE PREVIEW I GAVE YOU!
* TWO BONUS DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR YOU AND THE CLASS!
* A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY SCIENCE PROGRAM!! EDUCATIONAL AND FUN FOR THE KIDS!
* 74 slides! This powerpoint lesson will take a FULL PERIOD to use.
* DISCUSSIONS GUARANTEED!!
* Great graphics and animations enhance this presentation.
Created and designed by David Filipek.
(General Science Powerpoint Lesson)
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.