This is a bundle of science prefix/suffix activities. This is geared towards the biology curriculum, but focus on the major rootwords that the students will see throughout their years in high school science.
The bundle includes:
1. Graphic organizer with the prefix/suffix and their meanings
2. Worksheet that has the students use the graphic organizer to write their meanings
3. Mystery at The Lincoln Park Zoo (funny make believe article the students need to read and circle and write the meaning of the root words
4. Magazine Graphic organizer (the students write down the root words, sentence, and meaning found inside a magazine)
5. Bulletinboard sheet (the students fill out this sheet when they find a prefix in their everyday learning, and this is put on the bulletin board)
6. White board with 21 practice questions on root words