PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
9.52 MB | 55 pages
This science process skills interactive science notebook is packed with activities to help your students understand basic scientific process skills so they can construct science concepts and understand the world around them.
• during the school year.
• with students from grades 3-5 (review for grade 6).
• with whole group, small groups or for individual instruction.
These activities (foldables and fold-ups) are great for VISUAL LEARNERS and will fit perfectly in interactive science notebooks. They are adaptable so you can differentiate your instruction to meet the needs of ALL your students.
What is included in “Science Process Skills activities”?:
• Notes to the teacher
• Science tools
• Classifying objects
• Scientific method
• Communicating data
• Qualitative and quantitative observations
• Types of variables
• Types of graphs
• Hypothesis/ Prediction/Inference
• Pictures of completed foldables/fold-ups.
• Copyright and Credits pages at the end of the product.
NOTE: Most of the activities are in plain black text. Print on pastel paper to bring fun to your foldables :)