Environment Vocabulary Booklet Lesson
• 1 Environment Vocabulary Booklet in colors
• 1 Environment Vocabulary Booklet in black lines
• Making the Booklet directions
• 1 Sample Teacher Cover Page
• 8 Sample Student Cover Pages
• 2 Front Cover Page Borders (in colors and black lines)
• 2 Vocabulary Borders in matching colors (in colors and black lines)
• Vocabularies and illustrations included in the Environment Vocabulary Booklet: Environment, living thing, nonliving thing, energy, food chain, habitat, ecosystem, community, stream, tundra, desert, grassland, wetland, coral reef, coast, mountain, flood, drought, pollution, erosion, resource, competition, shelter, and biome.
It is recommended use this lesson after you have done my close readings on environments or you have taught the environment unit to reinforce students' understanding of seasons.
Click a link below to see my related lessons:
Close Reading: Deserts
Close Reading: Coral Reefs
Close Reading: Marshes & Swamps
Close Reading: Rain Forests
Close Reading: Caves and Caverns
Science Word Search: Environment Unit
Science Word Search: Environment
Science Word Search: Desert
Science Word Search: Coral Reef
Science Word Search: Marshes & Swamps
Science Word Search: Rain Forest
Science Word Search: Caves
Click a link below to see my other Science Projects:
Science Project: Season Box
Science Project: States of Matter Vocabulary Booklet
Science Project: Plant Booklet: Coloring & Retelling: From Seed to Plant
• Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this lesson.
• Check out my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Qiang-Ma for more Science lessons to help your students have fun while learning!
• Comments, suggestions, feedback and questions always welcomed!
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
• Be sure to click on the green ★ to follow me for updates and new product announcements!