Teaching Science/Plant through fun Coloring & Retelling Project based on "From Seed to Plant" by Gail Gibbons.
Major materials include a lesson plan, 1 student version black lined master drawing set, 1 teacher version colored master drawing set with captions, and 1 student version black lined master drawing set with captions.
For my first grade class, it takes me about a month to finish, thought everyone really enjoys this project. Do one page at a time, go to next page after the whole class have finished the current page.
It is recommended that you first teach my Close Reading: From Seed to Plant
Teaching plant science through writing and arts.
Click a link below to see my other Science Projects:
Science Project: Environment Vocabulary Booklet
Science Project: States of Matter Vocabulary Booklet
Science Project: Season Box
• Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this lesson.
• Check out my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Qiang-Ma for more Science lessons to help your students have fun while learning!
• Comments, suggestions, feedback and questions always welcomed!
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
• Be sure to click on the green ★ to follow me for updates and new product announcements!