PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
States of Matter Vocabulary Booklet Lesson
• 1 Matter Vocabulary Booklet in colors.
• 1 Matter Vocabulary Booklet in ink lines.
• Making the Booklet directions.
• 8 Sample Student Cover Pages.
• 12 Front Cover Page Borders in different colors.
• 12 Vocabulary Borders in matching colors.
• Vocabularies and illustrations included in this States of Matter Vocabulary Booklet: Matter, liquid, solid, gas, energy, melt, heat, freeze, evaporate, dissolve, reversible change, properties, condense, deposition, sublimation, atom, thermal energy, element, mixture, compound, physical change, physical property, chemical change, chemical property, and periodic table.
This product is inside Science Unit: States of Matter.
Click a link below to see my other Science Projects:
• Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this lesson.
• Check out my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Qiang-Ma for more Science lessons to help your students have fun while learning!
• Comments, suggestions, feedback and questions always welcomed!
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
• Be sure to click on the green ★ to follow me for updates and new product announcements!