This packet contains 32 pages of materials to use with your kindergarten properties unit. Activities included are centered around sorting describing objects by properties (color, size, shape, texture, weight). They include:
5 senses posters
5 senses fruit activities
how to make colored pasta
sorting pasta by color, shape & texture
investigating weight with everyday objects
big, bigger, biggest, small, smaller, smallest
sorting objects by materials (fabric, wood, metal, plastic, rock, paper
Goldilocks and the Three Bears sort
The big ideas from this packet include:
1. I can use my 5 senses to describe objects.
2. I can describe things based on their physical prop-erties.
3. I can classify objects by their physical properties: color, size, shape, weight, and texture.
4. I can compare the properties of different kinds of materials like wood, pa-per, plastic, fabric, and metal.
5. I can tell how materials are best used in our world.
This download is for your classroom use only. Please refer others to my TPT store or purchase additional licenses.
Thank you and happy teaching!