This is the ultimate set of science reference pages ready to print and glue onto a file folder to make an incredible lap book type reference tool for students in grades 3-5. Give students the tools to be independent learners with these science offices.
You can also laminate the pages or glue them into science journals or binders or use them as homework reference tools. Need a smaller size? Print at 92% to fit student composition books!
There are 8 pages of PDF science helper pages in color (2 border choices) and 4 PDF pages in black and white plus there's an MS Word editable folder label template that's 1 page and 1 page of PDF labels.
• Water Cycle
• Solar System Planets
• Animal Cell
• Cloud Types
• earth’s Layers
• Ocean Zones
• Types of Rocks
• Moh’s Hardness Scale
• Nutrition Guide
• Body Systems
• Five Senses
• Skeleton & Bones
• Reduce Reuse Recycle
• Butterfly Life Cycle
• Plant Parts
• Producer/Consumer/ Decomposer
• Food Chain
• Food Web
• Force & Motion
• Simple Machines (wheel & axle, wedge, lever, inclined plane, pulley and screw)
• Forms of Energy (electrical, heat, light, magnetic, sound)
• Magnetism (attract/repel)
• Electrical Circuits (series & parallel)
• Rainbow colors
• States of Matter (solid, liquid, gas)
• Temperature Conversion formulas (F to C, C to F)
• Periodic Table of the Elements
• Fraction-Decimal-Percent Equivalents
Use the MS Word file of name labels and type student names or use the PDF version to handwrite names onto. These print on Avery 5160 or 8160 sticker labels. This uses the stickers that print 30 labels per sheet (envelope labels).
These helper pages are not tagged for Common Core but they reinforce many CCSS-M concepts.
These science helper charts will be a great tool for your learners and best yet, you can you them year after year.
You Might Also Like: Grades 3-5:
• BUNDLED SET Language Arts + Math + Social Studies + Science Lapbook Reference Charts
• Language Arts Lapbook Reference Charts
• Math Lapbook Reference Charts
• Social Studies Lapbook Reference Charts