These 12 lab rules are great for any science classroom! Hang them up in your science lab, or your classroom!
If you would like any added or in a different color scheme, just email me!
This includes letters to spell "LAB RULES" to hang above the posters! I printed out the letters on AstroBright paper!
1. Wear safety goggles at all appropriate times
2. Follow all instructions given by the teacher
3. Do not touch any materials until you are told to do so
4. Never engage in horseplay or practical jokes during a lab
5. Tie your hair back that reaches to shoulders when working with fire
6. No eating, drinking, or gum allowed during a lab
7. No chemicals, supplies, or equipment are ever to be taken from the lab
8. Wearing close-toed shoes is highly recommended during a lab
9. Notify the teacher immediately if there is an accident
10. Lab area should be kept clean and neat at all times
11. Waft carefully to test for odors
12. Be a team player in your lab group