These are NEW Science Safety posters that I created upon YOUR request! I have had many people ask me to remove the numbering & clipart from my safety posters. I created these & love them so much that I will be using these in my classroom this year!
I added 3 more rules to this set to total 15 lab rules that are great for any science classroom! Hang them up in your science lab, or your classroom!
This set includes colored posters as well as black and white to save ink!
This includes letters to spell "LAB RULES" to hang above the posters! I printed out the letters on AstroBright paper!
1. Wear safety goggles at all appropriate times
2. Follow all instructions given by the teacher
3. Do not touch any materials until you are told to do so
4. Never engage in horseplay or practical jokes during a lab
5. Tie your hair back that reaches to shoulders when working with fire
6. No eating, drinking, or gum allowed during a lab
7. No chemicals, supplies, or equipment are ever to be taken from the lab
8. Wearing close-toed shoes is highly recommended during a lab
9. Notify the teacher immediately if there is an accident
10. Lab area should be kept clean and neat at all times
11. Waft carefully to test for odors
12. Be a team player in your lab group
13. Know the locations of all safety equipment
14. Consider all chemicals dangerous & avoid inhaling fumes
15. Everybody do your share to clean up the lab
*These posters pair perfectly with my Science & Engineering Practices posters!