Whether you have a school garden, a container, or just wanting a fun way to plant something that will grow indoors...potatoes are a great way to show your students the fun of gardening. We grew potatoes in a cup with FOSS, but once we had a school garden, we took our seed potatoes outside. Growing over 70 pounds of potatoes in one year. These stations are what we use in our science classroom to get our students excited about growing something in spring and harvesting this amazing vegetable in fall!
This pack includes 6 stations for you to enjoy it too!
From 10 Ways to Eat a Potato to connecting technology links to learn even more...this pack will start your little fries connecting to potatoes!
Check out my blog for pictures and potato posts...
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal