Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
24.04 MB | 28 pages
This combo pack contains 12 games
The 12 games include:
8 Board Games
4 Interactive PowerPoint Games
1. A Cell and Mitosis Board Game for Life Science
2. Astronomy, Space, and Planets Board Game
3. Dinosaurs Board Game
4. Minerals and Rocks Board Game
5. Plate Tectonics, Volcanoes, Earthquakes Board Game
6. Water Board Game
7. Weathering and Erosion Board Game
8. Atmosphere and Weather Board Game
Interactive PowerPoint Games - Works on PC not Macs
1. Biology Grade 2 Interactive PowerPoint Game 72 Questions
2. Geology Interactive PowerPoint games 69 Questions
3. Scientific Inquiry Interactive PowerPoint Game 21 Questions
4. Solar System Elementary Interactive PowerPoint Game 45 Questions
Board Game / Game Center
Colorful and Cool
CONNELL GAMES provide teachers with a means to supplement existing resources, enhance student interest, and reinforce key educational concepts. Students learn and teachers monitor.
This game can be used as a student center or as a game day activity
Game Board: Prints for 8 x 11
Question Cards / Adaptable for other types of questions
Number Cube Cutout: Dice are easy substitutions and can be found in game section of department stores
Pawn Cutouts: My favorite substitution includes pawns from the game SORRY and bottle caps from 20 ounce bottles of Coca-Cola, Sprite, Mt. Dew, etc.
Money Cutouts: Color printer works best
Learning centers are typically set up in a classroom to encourage children to make choices. As they work in the centers, students learn to work independently as well as cooperatively. This game gives the child more control over what they do. Learning centers offer one easy route to addressing children's individual learning styles. The "table games center" offers a unique way for children to explore established rules, create their own rules, and enforce those rules. Table games also promote healthy competition, giving students a chance to cope with negative feelings in a safe and supportive environment. Children also explore mathematical concepts while playing games. Children must plan strategies in order to problem solve and win the game.