Create a frame for your Energy interactive word wall on a wall, door, cupboard or bulletin board. Use blue painters tape if you are using a wall. The Energy student organizer provides a template for your interactive word wall.
- Divide the class in to 4 groups.
- Read the Energy readers theater through one time.
- Distribute the word wall labels/headers to students.
- Read the Energy readers theater again as a class. As the students read the various BOLD words, the student holding the corresponding word wall label/header places it on the word wall wherever they think it goes.
- Distribute the Energy student organizer and allow the students to rearrange the word wall labels/headers to mirror the student organizer.
-Distribute the Cloze paragraph and ask the students to complete it by rereading the readers theater.