The high school science assessment includes questions in the area of Life Science, Earth/Space Science, Chemistry & Physics.
The content areas of test prep science tests range from chemistry to biology to physics:
This assessment includes questions from
• Structure of atoms
• Structures and properties of matter
• Chemical reactions
• Motions and forces
• Conservation of energy and increase in disorder
• Interactions of energy and matter
• The cell
• Molecular basis of heredity
• Biological evolution
• Interdependence of organisms
• Matter, energy, and the organization of living systems
• Behavior of organisms
Earth and Space Science
• Energy in the Earth system
• Geochemical cycles
• Origin and evolution of the Earth System
• Origin and evolution of the universe
This product is one-of-a-kind practice covering each of the areas without paying the ridiculous prices. Better yet, you will have a hard copy unlike the computer-generated practice tests which are a one time deal.
It can be used as a practice test and/or review for high school students.
The answer sheet (which gives full explanations for the correct answer) will enable students to assess their understanding in each area (life science, chemistry, Earth and space science, and physics).
Comprehensive answer key
If you would like great test prep resources in any subject, please visit My Store