Help students learn all about science tools with these printables. Just print, laminate and cut out.
Included in this set:
• 24 Science Tools vocabulary cards for word wall or science center
(Includes hand lens, magnet, goggles, notebook, computer, collecting net, stopwatch, balance, aquarium, cup, terrarium, bowl, windsock, clock, thermometer, non standard measuring items, ruler, beaker, wind vane, compass, graduated cylinder, microscope, rain gauge, compass)
• Science Tools cards for matching/memory game
(Students can match the vocabulary word to the correct science tool picture)
• “I Spy” Science Tools activity- post picture cards around classroom for students to identify and record their findings (includes 3 different recording sheets for 3 different levels, depending on your needs.)
• 24 Science Tools Posters in a bright, colorful background-perfect for posting in a science center for year-round learning.
• 4 Science writing lined papers-2 with “I can use science tools!” heading and 2 with no heading.
• Science Tool Word Search-Just for fun and vocabulary word practice.