Are you looking for meaningful, hands-on activities to supplement your current science curriculum? Look no further! In this first unit of the All Sorts of Science Series, students learn about science tools.
The high quality stock photos and realistic clip art make the All Sorts of Science Series suitable for elementary-aged students, as well as middle and high school special education populations.
Each unit in the All Sorts of Science Series contains the following:
- prediction cards
- small hands-on sort (with option for file folder)
- large hands-on sort
- 2 task box activities (one with clip art, one with real images)
- 2 levels of adapted books
- 2 levels of student-made books
- 2 levels of vocabulary assessment (non-writer version included)