This game reviews 30 names of science lab equipment tools. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank card. You can choose to use the choices page that includes graphics or the choices page without graphics. There is also a student vocabulary page. Great for the whole class or RTI groups!
CLICK HERE to get THIS RESOURCE as part of a money-saving BUNDLE!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words and pictures (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words only (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with lab vocabulary words and definitions (4 pages)
• Student vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
aquarium, balance, beaker, calculator, camera, collecting net, compass, flask, graduated cylinder, hand lens, hot plate, lab coat, magnet, microscope, mirror, mortar & pestle, petri dish, pipette, rain gauge, safety goggles, sound recorder, spring scale, stopwatch, tape measure, terrarium, test tube, thermometer, tongs, triple beam balance, wind vane
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!