Science Tools Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Science Tools Flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Science Tools Flippers are a great way to teach and organize scientific tool vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a picture of the science tool on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama Bundle that includes interactive notebook Flip-O-Ramas + word wall posters for 18 different science topics.
This Science Tools Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 8 Science Tools Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a scientific tool picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more science tools vocabulary to.
• Optional early finisher/extension template to copy onto the backside of each page so students will have straight lines to write each science tools word in a sentence on the backside of the flipper.
• An enlarged set of the science tools pictures to hang on a scientific tools bulletin board or word wall.
The 8 science tools included are:
balance scale, graduated cylinder, microscope, hand lens, thermometer, telescope, beaker, Petri dish
Here are some related science products:
Scientific Method Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Simple Machine Vocabulary Bundle
Inventors and Scientists Cards and Bulletin Board
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Science Tools Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store