Science Tools K-5
by Tiny Space Adventures
15 Science Tools to discuss with your students.
(see picture on the preview)
Here's what's inside:
* Reference page with all tools which can be used as a reference or coloring page. color and black/white provided.
* Reference page with all tools with a summary of each tool. color & b/w provided
* Which Tool Worksheet- Multiple Choice- Circle all the names of the scientific tools that would be used for each type of scientific procedures described.
* Matching Worksheet- Match picture to name for all 15 tools.
* Matching Worksheet- Match picture to name for only 5 tools (for younger students)
* Exploring Scientific Tools Worksheet (2 pages)- Descriptions of a few main tools provided and students are asked to draw or answer questions about them.
- Hand Lens, Thermometer, Ruler, Tape Measure, Scale, Balance
* The NASA Connection- Briefly discusses how science tools are used in space. Given a picture, students must circle all the science tools they can find.
* Draw yourself using a science tool & name additional science tools.
Answer Keys included.