Science Tools Trading Cards! This is a set of 8 science tools trading cards that you can use with your students when teaching science. I created them to look like trading cards and my students LOVE using them.
*Note: This product is also available in Spanish. Find it here
This science tools set includes:
• 8 science tools trading cards with the word and picture on the front. The back has the word’s definition and a sample sentence.
• The same 8 science tools cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room to fill in the definitions and sentence.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more science tools to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their scientific tools cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these science tools cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
I print these science tools trading cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 8 words included in this set of cards are:
• balance scale
• graduated cylinder
• hand lens
• Petri dish
Here are some similar products:
Scientific Method Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Simple Machine Vocabulary Bundle
Inventors and Scientists Cards and Bulletin Board
Check out my other SCIENCE
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in my store
Scientific Tools Trading Cards
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License