Science Tools and Lab Safety BUNDLE: Completely revised for the upcoming school year!!! This bundle includes the Science Tools and Lab Safety No-Prep Unit and the Science Tools Presentation. This bundle has been completely revised and reformatted for the new school year! New interactive activities have been added. This bundle will keep your students engaged with hands-on activities.
The science tools covered in this bundle are:
- Magnifying glass, magnet, microscope, terrarium, computer, balance, beaker, weather vane, aquarium, safety goggles, notebook, thermometer, rain gauge, stopwatch, ruler, scale
The unit contains:
- Science Tools Fact Cards
- Pocket Pattern for Fact Cards (can be used in interactive notebooks or lapbook)
- Science Tools Fold-Up (can be used in interactive notebooks or lapbook) with a filled in option and blank option for students to complete
- Science Tools Match-Up Activities
- Labeling the Science Tools
- What Science Tools Would You Use? Activities
- Science Safety Rules Fold-Up (can be used in interactive notebooks or lapbook) with a filled in option and blank option for students to complete
- Science Safety Rules Sorting Activity
- Science Safety in the Lab Activity
- What Scientists Use Fact Cards (can be used in interactive notebooks or lapbook)
- What Scientists Use Activity
- Science Tools Review – 3 pages of domino train activities
- Pictures of Interactive Notebooks and Lapbooks
- Answer Key
The presentation contains slides to encourage discussion about various Science tools and lab safety rules. This presentation allows students to interact and answer questions while learning at the same time. It also includes a small quiz that your students will enjoy!
Alone, you can find the unit at:
Science Tools and Lab Safety No-Prep Unit
Alone, the presentation can be found at:
Science Tools and Lab Safety Presentation
Please feel free to visit my store for other products. Enjoy!!!