Science Tools and Lab Safety Bundle - REVISED 2016!!!
This is a great BUNDLE for introducing or reviewing Science Tools as well as lab safety!
The unit in this bundle contains:
• Science Tools Fact Cards for the Following 16 Tools:
o Magnifying Glass, Magnet, Microscope, Terrarium, Computer, Balance, Beaker, Weather Vane, Aquarium, Safety Goggles, Notebook, Thermometer, Rain Gauge, Stop Watch, Ruler, Scale
• Pocket Pattern to Store Fact Cards in Science Notebooks
• Science Tools – Match the tool to its description
• Science Tools – Match the description to the correct picture
• Science Safety – Differentiate between safety rules and non-safety rules
• Science Protective Equipment Match Up Activity
• Are These Scientist Tools? Activity
• What Do Scientists Use? Domino Activity
• Science Tools - Foldable for Notebooks
• What do Scientists Use? Foldable for Notebooks
• What Should We Use? 2 Activities
• Pictures of Foldables in Notebooks
The presentation in this bundle contains:
• Slides for each of the Science tools listed in the unit
• Slides for lab safety rules
Alone, the unit can be found at:
Science Tools and Lab Safety Unit - No Prep
Alone, the presentation can be found at:
Science Tools and Lab Safety Presentation
I hope that you can use this in your classroom!