SCIENCE TRIVIA POWERPOINT LESSON (MIDDLE SCHOOL)
* This 74-slide power point lesson will review and teach your students some great facts about science! SOME QUESTIONS THEY WILL KNOW, OTHERS THEY WILL LEARN FROM.
* There are 49 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER!! They will be actively involved because they must write down the answers to each question.
* The FOUR main parts to this power point lesson are:
Part 1 – MULTIPLE CHOICE (15 questions); each question has 4 answers to choose from;
Part 2 – EITHER OR (14 questions); when the answer is given, a Science Fact appears and teaches your students something new!
Part 3 – FILL IN THE BLANKS (10 questions); students TRY to fill in the blanks with the correct answers; ACCEPT ANY REASONABLE ANSWERS for this section;
Part 4 – TRUE OR FALSE (10 questions); students must select “true or false” to answer each question; any FALSE answer prompts a Science Fact to appear and explain why it’s false;
* TAKE A LOOK AT THE 28-SLIDE PREVIEW I GAVE YOU!
* PLUS - TWO BONUS DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR YOU AND THE CLASS!
* EDUCATIONAL AND FUN FOR THE KIDS!
Created and designed by David Filipek
(Science Trivia PowerPoint Lesson Middle School)
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.