In Kindergarten, we are given very few materials and minutes for science. I am creating a science curriculum that is effective in meeting standards but also doesn't take much time! This curriculum will be fun and hands on! Check back at my store for more units!
In this unit you will find:
1. What Are My 5 Senses? (Diagram)
2. Sound Shakers (Shake Easter eggs with objects inside.)
3. Smelly Jars (Smell hidden objects and guess.)
4. Touching Different Textures (Paste different textures next to describing words.)
5. Look Closely (Compare and contrast objects from nature with a partner with a Venn Diagram)
6. Tastey Testing (Foldable)