In Kindergarten, we are given very few materials and minutes for science. I am creating a science curriculum that is effective in meeting standards but also doesn't take much time! This curriculum will be fun and hands on! Check back at my store for more units!
In this unit you will find:
1. What is energy? (Anchor Chart and Energy Sort)
2. Light (Light Exploration and Observation)
3. Sound (STEM Instrument Creation)
4. Sound (Creating and Presentation of Instruments)
5. Heat (Melting Butter Experiment)