In Kindergarten, we are given very few materials and minutes for science. I am creating a science curriculum that is effective in meeting standards but also doesn't take much time! This curriculum will be fun and hands on! Check back at my store for more units!
In this unit you will find:
1. Organizing By Grouping (Sort objects based on size, shape, color, and texture.)
2. More Sorting! (Sort objects and record findings in a table.)
3. Venn Diagram Sorting (Make a Venn Diagram with stickers!)
4. Making Patterns (Use manipulatives to make patterns.)
5. More Patterns! (Plant a pattern using seeds.)
6. Patterns Everywhere (Go on a pattern hunt around your school campus.)