In Kindergarten, we are given very few materials and minutes for science. I am creating a science curriculum that is effective in meeting standards but also doesn't take much time! This curriculum will be fun and hands on! Check back at my store for more units!
In this unit you will find:
1. Position Words (Glue items in a Positions Book)
2. How Do Things Move (Movement Exploration/Slide Experiment)
3. Magnetic Attraction (Magnetic and Nonmagnetic Experiment)
4. Which Magnet Is the Strongest? (How many paper clips can different magnets hold?)
5. Speed Comparison (Race Toy Cars)
6. How Do Things Move Part 2 (Bounce, roll, spin, slide, and flip different objects.)