A mini bundle of 3 individual products: Close Reading: States of Matter
, Science Word Search: States of Matter
, and Science Project: States of Matter Vocabulary Booklet
1. Close Reading: States of Matter
Reading passages are selected from:
* What Is the World Made of? by Kathleen Weidner Zoehfeld
* Solids, Liquids, and Gases by Ginger Garrett.
Materials include lesson plans, reading and writing activity pages with both student version and teacher’s version (with teaching scripts).
Teaching Matter Science through Close Reading and Fine Arts.
Major components of this close reading product:
- Student Package:
- 1 Info Organizer
- 2 Reading Passages
- 2 Text Dependent Questions Sets ( each with 4 questions)
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet
- 1 Info Organizer with answers
- 2 Reading Passages with Close Reading marks
- 2 Text Dependent Questions Sets with answers
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet with answers
- 1 Matter Black and White Drawing
- 1 Matter Color Drawing with labels (Open house student project)
- 1 Vocab Poster with Post-it notes
- 1 Teach Sample Writing
- 1 Collaborative Sample Writing
- 2 Student Individual Sample Writings
- Lesson Plan embedded in 2 teaching scripts: 1 for Reading Passage and 1 for Text Dependent Questions.
2. Science Word Search: States of Matter
(Color and Black Line):
Teaching Matter Science through fun activities. Students will have a great time searching for the 23 hidden words.
- 1 Word Search in ink
- 1 Word Search in color
- 1 Word Search Solution in ink
- 1 Word Search Solution in color
“Word Search: States of Matter” Word List:
3. Science Project: States of Matter Vocabulary Booklet
• 1 Matter Vocabulary Booklet in colors.
• 1 Matter Vocabulary Booklet in ink lines.
• Making the Booklet directions.
• 8 Sample Student Cover Pages.
• 12 Front Cover Page Borders in different colors.
• 12 Vocabulary Borders in matching colors.
• Vocabularies and illustrations included in this States of Matter Vocabulary Booklet: Matter, liquid, solid, gas, energy, melt, heat, freeze, evaporate, dissolve, reversible change, properties, condense, deposition, sublimation, atom, thermal energy, element, mixture, compound, physical change, physical property, chemical change, chemical property, and periodic table.
Click a link below to see my other bundle lessons:
Science Word Search: Environment Unit
Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this lesson.
• Check out my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Qiang-Ma for more Science lessons to help your students have fun while learning!
• Comments, suggestions, feedback and questions always welcomed!
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
• Be sure to click on the green ★ to follow me for updates and new product announcements!